Waygan Digital Jump Rope
2 IN 1 jump rope
Keep track of your progress
Accommodates any height
Sharbay Inc Bluetooth Digital Jump Rope
Wireless skipping does not occupy space anywhere off, so you can jump and jump and jump without getting tangle up in the rope, making your exercises more convenient and interesting
This is fully adjustable.
Fashionable design with big LCD display
Ecvision Digital Cordless Jump Rope
As a digital Calorie counter to calculate and record the exercise time, Calorie count, number of jumps, and the user's weight on the LCD display screen
wireless means you can skip and jump anywhere, just need a small space, very convenient and easy
Skipping just 30 minutes burn amount of calories about 800 Calories, Losing Weight effect is remarkable.
Best digital jump ropes
Physical fitness is of the utmost importance, especially nowadays when a sedentary lifestyle can actually kill you. Exercising should always be a part of our routine, and doctors recommend at least 30 minutes of physical activity per day. It keeps your heart healthy, and well know that cardiovascular disease is among the most frequent killers in the world. Take the stairs instead of the elevator once in a while, walk a few blocks instead of taking the bus or a cab, or simply take a walk in the evening everything helps. However, it is even better if you would perform exercises at home or at the gym. Here is where a digital jump rope can help you.
Jumping rope may have been fun when you were a child, but as a grown-up, you owe it to yourself to maintain your health. It can help you in many ways, not just increase endurance, and we will discuss the effect in just a minute. What I wanted to point out is that even the jump rope is not what it used to be. Now we have digital jump ropes. They are similar to the old-fashioned rope, but the modern version can count the jumps, the number of calories you burn, and it can even time you.
Why you should jump rope?
The benefits can surprise you. You may know one or two, but there are more of them than you would think. It may be a basic device, but jumping rope is good for you in multiple ways. Here are the most significant:
- It burns calories – jumping rope is a form of cardio exercise, so of course, it will burn some fat. If you want to lose a few, break down the cord and start jumping. You will see how much you can sweat and how you will bounce more and more as time passes by. Your endurance will be enhanced, and you will lose a few pounds easily.
- It builds agility and coordination – jumping rope requires some agility, balance, and coordination. If you have never jumped rope in your life, you will notice what happens when you do it for the first try. You will entangle the cord a few times, but the more you go, the less you will stumble. That is because your brain will perform some new neural muscular adjustments. You will become lighter on your feet and faster. Why do you think boxers jump rope with their every training session? Because it makes them agiler. And they need that if they want to evade as many punches as possible.
- Enhances bone density – since you will be jumping up and down quite a lot, your bones will become stronger in time. In fact, if you want to increase your bone density, jumping rope is even better than running. Why? Because when you jump rope, the impact of your body hitting the ground is absorbed by both your legs, not just one. Perhaps you do not care much about this right now when you are young, but in your old age, a higher bone density will keep you standing for longer. Plus, chances of having your hip replaced decrease considerably.
- It is cheap – joining a gym or purchasing your own gym equipment can be A jump rope, on the other hand, is quite cheap. It allows you to exercise without spending too much money. Of course, a digital jump rope is a bit pricier, but even that costs under $20.
- It is good for your brain – I believe you have heard of the saying ‘healthy mind in healthy body.’ It is a saying as old as time, translated from Latin (‘mens sana in corpose sano.’) Even they knew it. Your cognitive functions will improve from exercising. Even your overall mood will improve.
What to consider when buying a digital jump rope
If you want to go for a digital jump rope, you need to consider a few things before you make a purchase. There are plenty of manufacturers out there that have a lot of excellent products but do not buy the first one you see. Here is what you need to look for:
- Corded and cordless – the best digital jump ropes will come with both weight balls and a regular cord. While a corded jump rope is better for your coordination, if you want just the cardio, you can go cordless. Plus, cordless jumping can be performed in tight or crowded spaces, which is beneficial at home or in crowded gyms. The functions remain pretty much the same, but at least you will not knock down a lamp or a person with your rope.
- Adjustability – the rope needs to accommodate people of all heights, which is why my advice is to go for a jump rope that has an adjustable cord. At the same time, an adjustable digital jump rope can be used by several people of different heights, which is always a plus if you want to share.
- Functions – it is not a digital jump rope if it does not have digital functions. Generally, digital jump ropes come with jump counter, timer, the number of calories you burn, and some even beep when you hit your target. In my opinion, the more features, the
- Display – the display does not need to be too large so that the handle is not too big, but it needs to be readable. If you can find a digital jump rope with a backlit display, that is even better. You can read the date in dark conditions if necessary.
- Ergonomic handle – the handle of a digital jump rope is one of the most significant components. The more you work out, the more you will be able to jump at once, which means that an uncomfortable pair of handles can lead to hand fatigue. Plus, you are going to sweat a lot, which is why the handles need to have a non-slip surface. The last thing you need is to drop the rope from your hands. You can knock down objects or hit people. Look for a digital jump rope that has ergonomic handles. That way your hands will not get tired from holding them, and they will not slip either.
- Bluetooth capabilities – while this is not a must, it sure makes things more convenient. Instead of keeping track of your performance on a tiny screen, you can have all your data on your phone. It sounds very high-tech, does it not? It is like one of those fitness apps but for jumping rope.
What are the best digital jump ropes?
You would not believe how many digital jump ropes I have been through until I found the best ones. That is why I think it is important for you to check the specifications of a particular product before you buy it. You should also read some digital jump ropes reviews online to see what other people experienced with their products. It can help you eliminate poorly constructed products. Until then, take a look at the best digital jump ropes I selected. Maybe you will like one of them.
Waygan Digital Jump Rope
The first product that I came across to that has an excellent price-quality ratio is the one manufactured by Wayga. It is a high-quality, well-constructed digital jump rope that will help you lose some weight, increase your endurance and agility. It is a 2-in-1 rope. You can use the corded version for a good coordination workout, or you can attach the weighted balls and use the device cordless, which is ideal for beginners, tight spaces, or even for travel.
With the Waygan digital jump rope you can keep track of your performance. It tracks the burnt calories, it counts the jumps, and an alarm timer will notify you when you hit your target should you want to set one. It comes in handy if you wish to know your progress over time. The cord is adjustable so that people of all height can use it. You can shorten or make it longer as you please. The display is not too big so that it makes the handle uncomfortable, but not too small so that you struggle to read the data.
The handles have an ergonomic design for a secure grip. They are covered in a mix of rubber and ABS plastic. It will not slip out of your hands no matter how much you sweat. The package includes a convenient carrying bag for easy transport and safe storage. I am sure you are going to enjoy it.
Sharbay Inc Bluetooth Digital Jump Rope
The second product in my list of high-quality digital jump ropes is the one from Sharbay Inc. just like with the previous product, you can use this one corded or cordless. Using it cordless means that you occupy less space when you exercise, which comes in handy at times. The length of the cord is adjustable, so it does not matter how tall or short you are. You can adjust the length however you want to that you do not stumble. All you need to do is to loosen the rope from the clips at the end of the handle.
The design of this digital jump rope features a large LCD display that provides functions such as a timer, calorie counter, and jumping counter. It is easy to use and reset. Plus, and this is one of the best things about this product, it has Bluetooth capabilities that allow you to keep track of your progress using an app on your phone.
The Sharbay Inc digital jump rope is lightweight and compact. The handles are ergonomic so that you enjoy a secure grip. The anti-slip and sweat-proof soft elastic sponge will ensure that you will not drop the rope from your hands. The cord itself is made from PVC, while the handles are made of ABS and TPE.
Ecvision Digital Cordless Jump Rope
The last product that I want to show you is the digital jump rope from Ecvision. However, unlike the previous two products, this one does not come with a cord. You can use it only cordless. Even so, it provides the same functions. You have a calorie counter, jump counter, and a timer to keep track of your performance and progress. All of the data is displayed on the LCD screen on one of the handles.
Since this is a cordless digital jump rope, it can be used by anyone without worrying about the length of the string. The weighted balls are not too heavy, but they weight enough so that you use the rope with ease. You do not require any skill or coordination.
The handles have an ergonomic design. The soft sponge will provide you with a secure grip. No matter how much you sweat, you will not drop the handles from your hands. At the same time, the softness gives you comfort and prevents hand fatigue.
I think that all three product will meet the purpose for which they were created. Nevertheless, if I had to choose just one, I would go with the Sharbay Inc Bluetooth Digital Jump Rope. The fact that this product has Bluetooth capabilities is a huge selling point. It is a lot easier to keep track of your progress on your phone than on a small screen. That is why I think it is one of the best digital jump ropes within this price range.
If you want to do some cardio on a regular basis but you do not want to join a gym or go jogging, you might as well choose a fun and efficient method. A digital jump rope can provide precisely that. It increases endurance, helps you lose those few extra pounds, and you have to admit that it is fun at the same time. Plus, you can easily keep track of your progress. No matter which product you choose, I am sure you will be happy with the results. Click here to buy on Amazon